Regional Educational Advising Coordinators (REACs) lead the EducationUSA network of advising centers in their world region to foster international student mobility, guide and train EducationUSA advisers, and advance ECA’s public diplomacy efforts. REACs collaborate with U.S. Embassies and Consulates to advance student mobility and represent the EducationUSA advising network.
REACs are based in fourteen locations worldwide:
- Sub-Saharan Africa (Ghana and South Africa)
- East Asia and Pacific (China, Japan, and Thailand)
- Europe and Eurasia (Hungary, Turkey, and Ukraine)
- Middle East and North Africa (United Arab Emirates)
- South and Central Asia (India and Pakistan)
- Western Hemisphere (Brazil, Ecuador, and Mexico)
If you are a U.S. Higher Education professional, please request access to the logged-in portion of our website for REAC contact details.