Create new account

Primary tabs

If you are a U.S. student interested in studying abroad, please visit "The Experience of Studying Abroad". Login access is only for U.S. Higher Education Professionals, Government Officials, International Education Organization Representatives, and U.S. Department of State staff.
Accredited U.S. post-secondary institution staff (.edu address) & associations of accredited U.S. post-secondary institutions.
Employed at a U.S. or foreign government agency, embassy, consulate, or ministry, or a U.S. state government agency.
Employed by an NGO, nonprofit, or private sector organization working in international education and/or student mobility.