The U.S. Department of State’s USA Study Abroad branch, the Fulbright Finland Foundation, and the Association of International Education Administrators (AIEA) is organizing a global webinar series "Internationalization of Higher Education in the COVID-19 Era." The series aims to raise awareness of the changing landscape of U.S. study abroad and international education, to strengthen foreign institution’s hosting capacity for U.S. students, and to increase participation in higher education strategic partnerships and engagement with U.S. university counterparts. The series aims to pave the way for long-term collaboration between higher education institutions around the world with those in the United States to increase and diversify American study abroad, as well as faculty exchanges for research, lecturing and partnership building.
The webinar series is open to the public and free of charge.
You can register for all sessions and see recordings at: https://www.fulbright.fi/internationalization-higher-education-covid-19-era
- Thinking and Planning Ahead: What’s Next for International Education and Study Abroad? (November 9, 2020)
- What Does the Future Hold for International Higher Education? A Conversation with Educators in Australia, Fiji, New Zealand and the United States (November 17, 2020)
- What Does the Future Hold for International Higher Education? A Conversation with Educators in Greece, Portugal, Spain and the United States (November 30, 2020)
- Reimagining Comprehensive Internationalization (December 10, 2020)
- Prioritizing Health, Safety & Security: Hosting American Students (January 14, 2021)
- Championing Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in International Education (February 9, 2021)
- The New Virtual Student Experience: Education, Study Abroad and Internships (March 9, 2021)
- International Strategic Partnerships and Engagement (April 15, 2021)
- Embracing Change: New Partnership Models (May 5, 2021)
- Sustainable Partnerships in the Arctic (June 9, 2021)
The webinar series is jointly organized by the USA Study Abroad, Fulbright Finland Foundation, and the Association of International Education Administrators (AIEA). This is a program of the U.S. Department of State with funding provided by the U.S. Government and supported in its implementation by the Fulbright Finland Foundation.
If you have any questions about the webinar, please don’t hesitate to contact email@example.com