Education System Overview
In the 2015-2016 academic year, 27 U.S. students studied abroad for academic credit in Bangladesh.
- English schools: August – June
- Bangla schools: January – November
Major school holidays/break: Varies according to the lunar calendar but June, July, October and December have the largest amount of holidays in the year.
Major exam period(s): May/June and November
Structure of the University System
- Years of study required to earn a bachelor's degree: 4 years
- The language of instruction in universities: English
- Degrees offered: Bachelors, Masters and Doctorate